Getting Back Out There
The past year and a half has been a time of anxiety and loneliness for many older people and their loved ones. Action for Elders is helping everyone to reconnect by providing practical help and support to ease back into normal life once more.
- Get mobile and active with our Balanced Lives online and community exercise sessions
- Walk your way to fitness with our summer walking plans
- Get help for anxiety and loneliness with our wellbeing sessions
- Reconnect with loved ones and others with our Digital inclusion programme
- Enjoy the company of others with our Book club and jigsaw projects
Join in one of our Getting Back Out There Events, or create one yourself and get our support.
Learn how our programmes work and what is going on in our community.
Phone: 030 330 30132
Post: Action for Elders, Elfed House, Oak Tree Court, Mulberry Drive, Cardiff Gate, Cardiff CF23 8RS