It is not always easy to find out what is meant by exercise and activity and you may be uncertain about what the guidelines are. Research has consistently shown we should all be taking more exercise and keeping as active as we can right into later life.
With this in mind, Action for Elders has launched its online guide to help you on the way to healthier living and an enjoyable later life.
The guide covers:
- What does being active mean?
- Just how much should you be doing?
- What types of exercise you can do?
- Why exercise is good for you
- How being active can reduce your chances of an early death and lessen your chances of getting major diseases.
- How activity and exercise can help with mental health and wellbeing
Our new online guide is just the thing to help you get started, no matter what your age, no matter what your level of fitness when you start.